Tips for candle-lovers
If the candle burns evenly, has a stable flame and doesn’t leak – you are probably burning the candle correctly.
- Avoid a draft and don’t touch the edges of a burning candle.
- Keep a distance between different candles of 7 to 9 cm.
- Size matters – ideal wick length is max. 1cm, so trim it down before lighting it.
- Make hygge last – keep the candle burning for 4 to 5h.
- Put out the candle when there is about 1-1.5cm left of the candle.
- Avoid blowing out candles and use an extinguisher instead.